Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is my SNES Inspector Gadget speed game. It uses no warps, only collects items that are in the way, and takes some damage to speed things up. Otherwise, this game basically focuses on reaching Claw in the simplest and/or quickest way possible.
We all know the story of Inspector Gadget, the absent minded pseudo-android that always seems to get himself in to trouble. In case you don't catch it in the rediculously slow cutscenes, this game focuses on Gadget's arch nemesis, Claw, kidnapping Gadget's niece Penny. Oddly enough, Brain plays no role in the movie, aside from a cameo in the intro screen and a few random and otherwise useless coins.

Phil: No need to submit it 3 times. If it was me, this movie will be refused at all.
Bisqwit: Unrefused the submission.
He resubmitted it (modified) because the previous version didn't complete without user intervention.
Phil: I was too hasty it seems :p
Zurreco: This wont be published, so I'm taking the liberty of removing it.
Bisqwit: Won't? Why's that?
Zurreco: Nevermind. Apparently someone was intrigued by it.
Zurreco: I just noticed that the movie still doesn't complete itself. Rejecting the movie. I wonder why my changes aren't present...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #249: Zurreco's SNES Inspector Gadget in 18:33.33
Former player
i asked bisqwit if he wanted me to resubmit it, and he said yes. the end.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine