Posts for Xipo


1 2
9 10
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
You're talking about my personal blog outside site.It's too boring and discourteous.I don't think tasvideos can interfere my behavior outside site.Can't I share my experience online?Moreover,I'm telling the truth.Excuse me,which ForumRules have I violated?Users are only allowed to register one account per user,ForumRules says so.Who is ryse345's real ID,I think you should be very clear.But,players here are more interested in what I said on my blog outside site than defending ForumRules.What are these players purpose?Do these players want to put my story on youtube or facebook and see I and TASeditor,who has more supporters?Or somebody wants to find a reason to fire me?There's nothing to hide.If you want to know what I said,you can ask me directly.Some translations from instigator are adding the trimmings.Don't you have Google translate?
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
With my efforts,I find some evidence.This message is one I send to Scumtron in 2012-11-05 10:48:01. http://cheatpig.github.io/tas/2.png .The content is as follows. http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/523993018/Ninja%20Gaiden%202%28J%29.fcm NG2,34 frames faster,I hope it can help a little. http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/1897785100/Ninja%20Ryukenden%203%20-%20Yomi%20no%20Hakobune%20%28J%29.fcm NG3(it is (J),different from (U) ).I lost 1 frame in 7-3C.On the other hands,somebody could get or lost some frame because of sub-y pix.This calculation is too complicated. Ninja Gaiden belong to you forever. This can prove I had published my tas before 2012.It is 80 frames shorter than Rum' run in 2014,although Ninja Gaiden 3 (U) is a little different from Ninja Gaiden 3 (J).All improvement Rum declared here comes from my work.Obviously,Rum cloned my tas and turned it into his own work.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
@EZGames69 & Spikestuff.You are right,I have no proof,even if I upload my original work now,I can't prove it's earlier than Rum's run.Tasvg in archive.It's only evidence which I can submit.Unfortunately,it seems that we can't visit it.Tasvg is my website in China,and Rum is one member in Tasvg.In fact,many people know this Clone Event(maybe include Scumtron and Marx and dragonxyk),it's just that no one will stand up and testify,since no one wants to get into trouble,just like me back then.If possible,I want to listen Rum's explain.My goal is not to overturn the case,I just tell the truth.I will submit a new tas to solve the problem.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
I have to point out,this run doesn't belong to Rum,even he does not deserve to be co-author.Different from Ghosts 'n Goblins,this time,Rum completely cloned my tas frame by frame.There is no no no no no no no no.....improvement in his submission.Rum just made mini change to make work can run in Ninja Gaiden 3 (U) correctly,since my original work is Ninja Gaiden 3 (J).
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
Spikestuff,don't mention that thing which make me sad and anger.I have to point out,that thing is completely different from this thing,since submitter had promised we are co-author instead of I asked submitter to add my name.I sympathize with Arc,since I have the same experience with Arc.But,to an 8 minutes movie,3 seconds improvement is not a mini improvement,there are some new great tricks in this run.I have reason to believe that this is DreamYao's personal work,unless DreamYao approves co-work.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
ThunderAxe31 wrote:
Please, post the hash code of the ROM file.
Rom Name:Barver Battle Saga - Tai Kong Zhan Shi (Ch) (Simp).bin SHA1:56435D14C9B0367A7C447938600D5CF0BBABBE92
work hard
Post subject: BizHawk's core of Sega Genesis is...?
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
I don't know how to describe it.When I open ROM《Barver Battle Saga - Tai Kong Zhan Shi.bin》,I find BizHawk can't run this rom correctly.BizHawk will be down suddenly,and all the bgm are wrong order.This is the same as the other Sega Genesis Emulator except for Gens.I mean,only Gens can run this rom correctly.For some purpose,I want to run this rom on BizHawk.What should I do?
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
It is not an unmarked lag frame,player can input in this frame actually(include up down left right) except for releasing skills.There is a 2-frames-rule in this game since two Ninja Shadows.One shadow appears,another one disappears,it is the reason why player will release the second skill in same time although the first skill is one frame before.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
Quite interessting strategy using the deaths.
submission wrote:
In double mode,only two players are able to deal with BOSS,do double damage with one knife.
Player 1 can double hit enemies in odd RAM addresses, while player 2 can double hit enemies in even RAM addresses, which is all bosses. And you can't hit an enemy with both players at the same time. I have only skipped over and spotted the author didn't hold odd-rule over level transitions or sometimes comes to a halt after landing without boosting or getting odd rule before boosting. And it seems he didn't optimized the frame-rule either, it's possible to save up to 16f after each boss by optimizing lag throughout the levels before. (create lag frame without sacrificing position, and vice versa). I haven't looked in detail if the author used other tricks and have no motivation to waste another 2 years on it.
http://cheatpig.github.io/TAS/TASeditor1.png "two players " here means palyer 2/the second character,it is a clerical error since his poor English.This is not a reason to query the author.Why do you think author hasn't known these ancient rule in 2020?I agree with you:this run can be optimized more,but I even believe that:Easier said than done.Who can guarantee that his works are flawless?Had you optimized this work before submitting it TASeditor's NES Shadow of the Ninja in 09:45.29?Be tolerant to yourself and harsh to others?I don't think there is big problem in the work.It's a nice run,I vote Yes.Now I have a question,as a Editor / Expert player on this site ,TASeditor,since you have said so much,What's your point of view?Vote Yes/no,this work should be published/rejected.I am looking forward to your comments.Please forgive me for being direct,since I am a frank baby.By the way,"baby"is a Neutral Words in our region.You can read it as sir/lady/man/boy/girl. Edited by feos: unembedded the wide image
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
Xipo, you just have to post a microstorage link of a TAS which is 09:30.41 long which doesn't have l+R inputs in it. You accuse me of receiving such TAS from you and I just added some L+R inputs. Post the link you think you've sent me 3 years ago in PM of such 09:30.41 long TAS, then DeHackEd can look at the unpload date. If you can't post the link in the next 24 hours, I request a ban for slander and lying about me.
TASeditor now is stealing concept.What we discuss here is co-work/co-author.But he asked me offer a tas in 09:30.41.Are you kidding?TASeditor's achievement was 9:45,he benefits from my 5 years ago tas and mail.So to speak,the new tas couldn't be 09:30.41 without my tas and mail.And it is he promised co-author,otherwise I would ignore him.He doesn't even admit it now.He even made decisions for me,he said it is me refuse co-author. It’s all a pack of lies.TASeditor has never given actual evidence excpet denying all the time.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
All the evidences I have given are in Evidence Zip.I have to stress that,other things outside Evidence Zip are not evidences.So,please don't quickspot + disguised replacement of concept.I will add something more,maybe you don't care it. This tas #4521: TASeditor's NES Shadow of the Ninja in 09:45.29 is even 10 seconds slower than my 5 years ago tas.I have never uploaded/shared my work anywhere except tasvg.Tasvg was my personal site,I forbid sharing work elsewhere.It is clear TASeditor got my work with abnormal way,which against my will.I regret it,I should add limit/restrictive function on tasvg.I regret it,I shouldn't reply any mail if I know What kind of person is TASeditor.TASeditor actually said the new tas is his personal work.Even a little kid wouldn't believe it.It's amazing Tasvideos believe it.The logic of Tasvideos's trial is quickspot + scratching words + disguised replacement of concept + red herring.Tasvideos ignore facts.TASeditor now is so proud to PM me again since he will win finally.How can God not be angry?
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
Each evidence pictures in Videos with Red Border is also in Evidence Zip.Everyone can browse it.TASeditor,you can't easily think I was lying.Let me give you an example. TASeditor PM me in 2016-05-15 00:56:01: Can you please help me out once more. In 4-1 I can't kill the enemies with 2 hits. Here's input for reference,reference: User movie #30902866404504444 I'm ahead, but lots of position is lost. I PM TASeditor 2016-05-15 16:02:15: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/1885869261/Kage%201player%20TAS4-1p%20fix.fm2(I gave him input) Continue this run,you will get what you want.The reason is that,the blade will cross the body every two time.So hit once,the next time,the blade will cross the enemy. It is clear that TASeditor met a great trouble.He couldn't go on.He would lost much frames there since bad status.He asked me for help.It is clear that I told him principle and gave him a new input.With my help,could he go on without any lost.Although I revised a little frames.Butthey were all important frames.My input is a real help saving much frames.You can't say "hey,you didn't help me,because you only chang a little frame".As everyone knows,every frame has infinite power in tas.Changing any frame will change all the tas.If TASeditor needn't my help,why did he PM me again and again?He should go on by himself when meeting trouble.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
I scanned this page carefully.I find many so-called co-authors are not real co-authors.They were previous authors or men who only proposed advice.Most of them did nothing/no input in new projects.According to TASeditor's definition about co-work. TASeditor said:Sorry, Im only giving co-authors for people who actively work on input for a TAS. Those players are not real co-authors.Why did TASeditor still write co-authors name with no difficulty?I have reason to believe TASeditor planned to take advantage of their fames.TASeditor values famous players and ignores general players subjectively.He's treating us differently.My contribution is obvious.Is it so hard to write my name on co-authors?TASeditor,you can declare you finish this tas by yourself.But what you lose is your integrity.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
You rejected the co-authorship by done exactly nothing, except little when being asked. It's that simple, you wont ge co-authorship from me.
It's a funny statement.How can you make a decision for me.Where is the rejection?I was a little perfunctory,but it didn't mean I refuse to help you.If not,why can you explain my answer and new input?I could shut up if I didn't want to help.Although our communication is not smooth,it was still a successful co-operation on the project.Co-work is a clear fact.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
The entire exchange and cooperation of the movie started out with TASeditor proposing co-authorship with Xipo. When doing that, and then having a successful co-operation on the project, both authors deserve to have credit on the movie. Excluding Xipo's name without informing him is scummy.TASeditor needn't always keeping PM/asking me if he really doesn't need my help. what's this:Would you like to help? Would be great if you do so, since you know a lot of this game. what's this:Don't know how much frames need to be saved to save time on the frame-rule. what's this:I have no idea what's going on. Your input doesn't sync. And everything I do turns out to be not fast enough to break the frame-rule. what's this:Can you please help with the 2-1 mid-boss: what's this:Can you please help me out once more. In 4-1 I can't kill the enemies with 2 hits. Here's input for reference: what's this:Sorry, Im only giving co-authors for people who actively work on input for a TAS. I don't remember if you actually provided any inputs for this TAS. what's this:Doesn't have any of your inputs of the files you sent me. I used the inputs you sent me for reference, I improved upon them.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
As everyone knows,the messages TASeditor provided are not all messages.I have expressed it many times,I have to admit I was a little perfunctory at the beginnning since I was busy and I am not good at English(look video in 1:17).But TASeditor didn't stop PM me.In the next few years,I helped him a lot.TASeditor needn't always keeping PM/asking me if he really doesn't need my help.As how I helped him,I have put the picture in Evidence Zip.From what he said,I have reason to believe TASeditor is filtering messages purposefully.He selected meaningless messages to prove there is no my help,and he ignored the real help.He will never deny the picture evidence.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
As everyone knows,the messages TASeditor provided are not all messages.I have expressed it many times,I have to admit I was a little perfunctory at the beginnning since I was busy and I am not good at English(look video in 1:17).But TASeditor didn't stop PM me.In the next few years,I helped him a lot.TASeditor needn't always keeping PM/asking me if he really doesn't need my help.As how I helped him,I have put the picture in Evidence Zip.From what he said,I have reason to believe TASeditor is filtering messages purposefully.He selected meaningless messages to prove there is no my help,and he ignored the real help.He will never deny the picture evidence.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
Mothrayas wrote:
Xipo wrote:
Let us look what I said in 3:45.I'm sorry,I didn't said anything,I just gave an example to tell us:adding some meaningless input can't make a old input become a new input.
Xipo, why did you post a fabricated example in your video instead of real evidence? If you cannot provide actual evidence of your input being copied/modified for the submission, then I can understand TASeditor's case a lot more. (Although I think TASeditor should still have talked with you about authorship before submitting)
I'm glad we got the basic information first,it's clear in the PM exchange that TASeditor proposed co-authorship and he broke faith finally.I have to point out I have never said left picture is mine and right is his in 3:45.My video is public,I cann't edit it,if you think so,please point out word subtitle like"left is xipo's tas,right is TASeditor's tas".If you watch the video carefully,you will find I frame TASeditor's name with Red Border when this thing is about him,and then I will put this evidence in Evidence Zip.Look back at the video in 3:45,there is no TASeditor's name with Red Border.Look back at the Evidence Zip,this picture never appeaars in Evidence Zip.This means I never used it as evidence.How do you think I accused falsely him?My original tas and TASeditor's tas are public,everyone can open it and find the picture in 3:45 is not his tas input easily.I've collected a lot of evidence,if I want to accuse falsely him,how clumsy is this method!The picture in 3:45 is an obvious example.I want to say:TASeditor benefited a lot from my original and new input from PM.He doesn't admit it now.This example want to reflect one suspected abnormal behavior,TASeditor attempted to make his tas look different from mine with adding invalid input,then he can declare all the input belong to him,as he said in message"#5130: TASeditor's NES Shadow of the Ninja in 9:30.41 Doesn't have any of your inputs of the files you sent me.I used the inputs you sent me for reference, I improved upon them."One player can easily find he lied and my example doesn't wrong him by comparing these tas.TASeditor's achievement is in 9:45,he can't finish the tas in 9:31 without my help,all the cream/nice glitch/nice input come from me.TASeditor just optimized it.How can he say I didn't help.Who is lying? As for someone think my example will cause ambiguity,it maybe make audience think TASeditor stole my tas.I promise I didn't plan to accuse falsely him.If it causes discomfort to some people,I apologize here.On the other hand,why doesn't TASeditor explain the most important thing"Why breaking promise" until now.Most his confession is about my example.His purpose is not to explain things but proveing that I accused falsely him.He's avoiding the important.He's shifting the subject.What we're talking about here is "what's Co-author,what's Co-work,what's sincerity" instead of"what's example".You can finish a faster tas alone with normal way.But I I will never accept someone plan to tease me.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
By the way..As TASeditor's definition about Co-author.Many tas are not Co-work in this page.Administrators should delete many name include TASeditor's name.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
Xipo wrote:
TASeditor wrote:
I asked if you wanted to work on this project together, but you rarely did anything, so I assume you weren't interessted in TASing this game. All the times you changed little input has been improved by me. Everyone can follow my work on this game from here Post #394129 and here http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/game/34 And what 3 questions should I explain?
There's no point in pestering like this.What even children know.One taser needn't PM Co-author if he can finish tas by himself.As you say:I asked if you wanted to work on this project together, but you rarely did anything. OK.There are new questions here.Why did you stop PM me?Why did you keep asking me?Why did you give me your WIP?Why did you receive my input?
Do you understand what this says?
TASeditor wrote:
If someone doesn't have made inputs for my TAS, but helped otherwise, they get credited in submission text.
At the end of my submission text of my new TAS there's your name! I asked one time if you wanted to be a co-author, but you rarely did anything, you should know this. I kept asking you because you were knowlegde enough on this game to help. I gave you my WIPs so you can check it and give tipps. None of your input is in my new TAS, as I already said I only used it for reference.
Your logic is funny.You said you can do this tas by youself,but you PM me Co-author.You said I rarely did anything,but you kept PM&asking me.How do you think you are benevolent since you put my name in text?How do you make me and everybody believe you?I admit my English is very poor,sometimes I can't express my opinion.So I choose to shut up.But at all times I belive:Facts speak louder than words, and people have a sense of natural justice.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
I asked if you wanted to work on this project together, but you rarely did anything, so I assume you weren't interessted in TASing this game. All the times you changed little input has been improved by me.
TASeditor wrote:
If someone doesn't have made inputs for my TAS, but helped otherwise, they get credited in submission text.
Everyone can follow my work on this game from here Post #394129 and here http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/game/34 And what 3 questions should I explain?
There's no point in pestering like this.What even children know.One taser needn't PM Co-author if he can finish tas by himself.As you say:I asked if you wanted to work on this project together, but you rarely did anything. OK.There are new questions here.Why didn't you stop PM me?Why did you keep asking me?Why did you keep giving me your WIP?Why did you receive my input?
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
As everyone knows,one taser can play a variety of tricks in same time.You haven't explaine my three questions.Do you think one taser need PM Co-author if he can finish tas by himself?
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
What can this prove?I have said it in my video:I have to admit I was a little perfunctory at the beginnning since I was busy and I am not good at English.But in the next few years,I helped him a lot.I don't think your evidence is complete,it is interpret out of context.As for you picture,What can it prove?There may be a big gap with one different frame.Press left+right or A many times doesn't influence the tas.It can't negative my input and idea are majority.In your own words,you still haven't explained why you couldn't do these input and idea in your previous tas before getting my original file.You still haven't explained why you PM me Co-author.You still haven't explained why you said all the new tas only belong to you.We can put this discuss on youtube/facebook/twitter,let people judge who is right,who is lying.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
feos wrote:
I watched the video. If I ask someone to co-work on a new movie with me, get a lot of help, and then only submit my own input to remain the only author, that would be extremely questionable. The way co-authorship works is, I send my WIPs to my partner, who then improves my times and sends it back to me, then I improve, and so on. With constant back-and-forth, we try to improve upon each other in every spot, until we can't improve it anymore. But then there may be all other ways of contributing, and depending on how important the helping was, one either gets credited as a co-author or just as someone in the Thanks section. Xipo, have you actually improved TASeditor's times and sent him those as movies? I'm asking here so that everyone doesn't have to watch the video.
feos!I used to think you were a just man.But that was before,now I've changed my mind.You define co-work different in different periods.Do you remember this tas?The submitter is you,feos.You retained my 99.9999% input and made a little change.Then you wrote your name in co-work.After that I improved this tas again,all the input belonged to me,originality came from Koh1fds,this means there is nothing to do with you there.Why did you retain your name in co-author? As for your question whether I actually improved TASeditor's times,I've made it clear in the video.
TASeditor wrote:
Xipo is lying about same input in 3:45 in his video, just check my submission file. Have checked my submission file, Mothrayas, adelikat, EZGames69? And furthermore Xipo only contributed rarely with tipps and sent me unoptimized input files, which i used as reference. If someone doesn't have made inputs for my TAS, but helped otherwise, they get credited in submission text. And lol at the hotchanges in TAS Editor. He just added the L-presses by himself.
If you think I lied,you should take out your evidence like me instead of taiking.My video is public,everyone can watch.Let us look what I said in 3:45.I'm sorry,I didn't said anything,I just gave an example to tell us:adding some meaningless input can't make a old input become a new input.Whatever you say,what you can't avoid is that this is your real input.My input's proportion is more than 90%.All the nice originality and glitch came from me.You TASeditor,only made a little contribution.I admire what you've done.You spend a lot of time to make new tas look different from mine.You add a lot of left+right to make hero walk backwards.As I said before,TASeditor wanted to make a old input become a new input on sensuousness.
work hard
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
There are many ways to cooperate.Some lofty players enen write Co-author since one small advisement.Not to mention it is TASeditor's propose.If you ask whether we both exchanged input files.I will answer you:Of Course.I gave him my original tas,explained the glitch,explained the frame-rule,received his wip,gave him new input to solve trouble and so on.Now TASeditor doesn't admit these at all.If you can't see the video clearly,down pictures from here,download file TASeditor's Story.zip
work hard
1 2
9 10