I played this game a lot back in the day and have wanted to watch a good TAS of it for a while, so it's good to hear someone is working on it. After watching your WIPs, I have some suggestions:
- First of all, I recommend you using Team Battle mode and controlling both characters in all the fights to avoid stopping some of them as they start for the second player to enter, which I think would break the flow of the run. Also, I'm sure controlling both characters would result in far more interesting matches.
- Make juggling the main goal of your run. Juggles have a lot of potential for entertainment and are one of the most impressive things one can do in Tekken
games. As I'm sure you have noticed, I'm not the first member to point this out.
- Use Dr. Bosconovitch and try to not repeat characters.
- Perform a few unblockable attacks along the run (the ones you think are more spectacular).
- Include some reversals (I particularly like Anna's reversal of Jin's Lightning Godfist
and Jin's reversal of Yoshimitsu's Sword Impale
) and chickens. King has pretty impressive reversals overall.
- Most players have not seen all the side grapples of the game, so showing some of them would be a good idea.
Jin is my favorite character. Here is a video
with pretty cool stuff you can do with him. Good luck!