Locked

Editor, Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1373)
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 1312
Glitchy TAS of 2015NES TASer of 2014Speedy TAS of 2014NES TAS of 2013
The only thing you did there was to delay one attack boost to hit the cannon, you didn't complete the level at all. And that wasn't great trouble, if it was I would have known asking you wont help, since you refused to help several times figuring out ways to manipulate lag for the frame-rule (see PM log). If I had I better look of your 9:36 movie I'd easily figured out that you hit the cannon by myself. And one last time, Xipo! Your help was enough to be credited in submission text, but it wasn't enough for a co-author! If you keep rambling in this thread I remove the credit from the submission text, because I think this it what you want!
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch Twitter
Noxxa
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Expert player, Moderator (3738)
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4032
Location: The Netherlands
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
My last post was not adequately answered. If there is real evidence (not the fabricated example from the video) of copied/modified input from Xipo in the submission, then please post the evidence in this thread. If it is not posted, I will close this thread, with no change to submission authorship. Without evidence, the case for co-authorship is subjective enough that we cannot force a decision for co-authorship in either direction.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1373)
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 1312
Glitchy TAS of 2015NES TASer of 2014Speedy TAS of 2014NES TAS of 2013
Mothrayas, can I please ask you to edit your first post. And I want a statement from adelikat too.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch Twitter
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
All the evidences I have given are in Evidence Zip.I have to stress that,other things outside Evidence Zip are not evidences.So,please don't quickspot + disguised replacement of concept.I will add something more,maybe you don't care it. This tas #4521: TASeditor's NES Shadow of the Ninja in 09:45.29 is even 10 seconds slower than my 5 years ago tas.I have never uploaded/shared my work anywhere except tasvg.Tasvg was my personal site,I forbid sharing work elsewhere.It is clear TASeditor got my work with abnormal way,which against my will.I regret it,I should add limit/restrictive function on tasvg.I regret it,I shouldn't reply any mail if I know What kind of person is TASeditor.TASeditor actually said the new tas is his personal work.Even a little kid wouldn't believe it.It's amazing Tasvideos believe it.The logic of Tasvideos's trial is quickspot + scratching words + disguised replacement of concept + red herring.Tasvideos ignore facts.TASeditor now is so proud to PM me again since he will win finally.How can God not be angry?
work hard
Memory
She/Her
Experienced Forum User, Site Admin, Skilled player (1289)
Joined: 3/20/2014
Posts: 1670
Location: Dumpster
GBA TASer of 2020GBA TAS of 2020GBA TASer of 2019Exotic platforms TAS of 2018
You do not get to decide what is and isn't evidence.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1373)
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 1312
Glitchy TAS of 2015NES TASer of 2014Speedy TAS of 2014NES TAS of 2013
Xipo, you just have to post a microstorage link of a TAS which is 09:30.41 long which doesn't have l+R inputs in it. You accuse me of receiving such TAS from you and I just added some L+R inputs. Post the link you think you've sent me 3 years ago in PM of such 09:30.41 long TAS, then DeHackEd can look at the unpload date. If you can't post the link in the next 24 hours, I request a ban for slander and lying about me.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch Twitter
Memory
She/Her
Experienced Forum User, Site Admin, Skilled player (1289)
Joined: 3/20/2014
Posts: 1670
Location: Dumpster
GBA TASer of 2020GBA TAS of 2020GBA TASer of 2019Exotic platforms TAS of 2018
I don't think it is appropriate to request such ultimatums.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1373)
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 1312
Glitchy TAS of 2015NES TASer of 2014Speedy TAS of 2014NES TAS of 2013
It should be easy for him to win the case if he just posts the link.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch Twitter
Banned User, Skilled player (1207)
Joined: 12/26/2006
Posts: 231
Location: Lonely City
TASeditor wrote:
Xipo, you just have to post a microstorage link of a TAS which is 09:30.41 long which doesn't have l+R inputs in it. You accuse me of receiving such TAS from you and I just added some L+R inputs. Post the link you think you've sent me 3 years ago in PM of such 09:30.41 long TAS, then DeHackEd can look at the unpload date. If you can't post the link in the next 24 hours, I request a ban for slander and lying about me.
TASeditor now is stealing concept.What we discuss here is co-work/co-author.But he asked me offer a tas in 09:30.41.Are you kidding?TASeditor's achievement was 9:45,he benefits from my 5 years ago tas and mail.So to speak,the new tas couldn't be 09:30.41 without my tas and mail.And it is he promised co-author,otherwise I would ignore him.He doesn't even admit it now.He even made decisions for me,he said it is me refuse co-author. It’s all a pack of lies.TASeditor has never given actual evidence excpet denying all the time.
work hard
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1373)
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 1312
Glitchy TAS of 2015NES TASer of 2014Speedy TAS of 2014NES TAS of 2013
Are you delusional, or what? You accused me of stealing some 09:30.41 long TAS you supposedly made, which I then just added meaningless L+R input. You say my 09:30.41 TAS is 90% of your input. You are the one who needs to proof the case, not me. I don't know how it is handled in Winnie Poohs communist emperium, but where I live there's presumption of innocence. Prove your case!
Xipo wrote:
And it is he promised co-author
I proposed co-author. But it is not me who ignores reading the thread before I write a new post.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch Twitter
Experienced Forum User, Experienced player, Site Admin (974)
Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 10599
Location: RU
NES TAS of 2011
Xipo wrote:
Even a little kid wouldn't believe it.It's amazing Tasvideos believe it.The logic of Tasvideos's trial is quickspot + scratching words + disguised replacement of concept + red herring.Tasvideos ignore facts.
What is that supposed to mean?
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting. If TASing is meta-play, TASVideos Movie Rules are meta-meta-play!
Soig
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1268)
Joined: 12/4/2010
Posts: 252
DS TASer of 2018
Mothrayas wrote:
If it is not posted, I will close this thread.
No No No, please don't close this thread. I think it's funny to see it here. Also, I know Freedom of speech is very important in your countries. And you always say there is no freedom in mine. So let me see yours. So you can't close this thread due to this. And I think, the debate here is "a beautiful sight to behold" adding that the site manager has been "really taking TASVideos.org backward in terms of repression." My full support and admiration goes to those who have written down the words to the site day after day in non-violent protest to fight for democracy and the rule of law in TASVideos.org.
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Publisher, Skilled player (1228)
Joined: 10/12/2011
Posts: 6014
Location: The land down under.
PSX TASer of 2016
feos wrote:
What is that supposed to mean?
Simple. We're in a parallel universe where TASeditor didn't actually do any of these things and is just being damned on them on the spot for no legitimate reasons that we're seeing this top quality string pulling going on.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. These colours are pretty neato, and also these.
Noxxa
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Expert player, Moderator (3738)
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4032
Location: The Netherlands
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
This thread has gone nowhere and there's still no real evidence of copied/modified input in the submission, so locking. My apologies to TASeditor for implicating him in my first post on the topic - I acted rashly, without having full information. That was a mistake on my part.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Expert player, Site Developer, Site Owner (3585)
Joined: 11/3/2004
Posts: 4697
Location: Tennessee
TASer of 2010NES TASer of 2010DS TASer of 2010Arcade TAS of 2010NES TASer of 2008NES TAS of 2008Funny TAS of 2008TASer of 2007NES TASer of 2007Funny TAS of 2007
I just wanted to say, sorry I jumped the gun on any claims that the movie had copied input based on a few seconds of video. I'll retract that and say I don't know either way. And I'm not going to investigate more than I have. I have better things to do. I'll instead say, that I would have made xipo a co-author in this case, and I'm disappointed in TASeditor's choice on this matter.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects

Locked