Marble Blast Gold is an easy game to pick up but difficult to master! The community has done fantastic work over the last 18 years, pushing this game to its limits. The TAS adds new routes or improves over current ones to sometimes barely squeeze by WRs and sometimes completely obliterate them.
Personally having put tens of thousands of hours into this game I can attest to how good this TAS really is!
Additional TAS information:
- While all recordings will play in a vanilla Marble Blast Gold, all of these were recorded on the community used Framerate Unlocker modification by Derpking (which lets the game run at 1000fps), and I (Matan) created for this TAS a small mod to the game to show the game's third decimal place.
- Minimum allowed FPS is 30 and used in Space Slide. This is a community accepted minimum.
- All techniques (except banned glitches such as Screenshot Glitch) that are used can be found at: https://marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/general-mb-discussion/7818-advanced-techniques-in-marble-blast
- You can find Dom's comments & .rec files to download at: https://marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/general-mb-discussion/10705-dom-s-scripted-tases
- Dom made an in-depth analysis video about the Intermediate levels TAS. Check it out here:
IsraeliRD, HiGuy, Xelna, HappyTreeX1, Cobalt, Mazik, Blasted, Nockess, DKman00 & Anson.
Link to video
(sorry for lateness)
Advanced won't happen due to its sheet complexity which would take way too long to work on (he spent thousands of hours thus far on the first 48 levels). He might do a few levels, but otherwise nah.
The bloopers video does have at the end a Battlements run, so that one is done. It was also stupid because the fans and trapdoors are nopeville.