N64/DS TASer of 2021 - Randomno

Noxxa
Any
Admin Assistant, Experienced Forum User, Published Author (5230)
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
Please nominate eligible TASers. Nominations are open until 2022-01-07 23:59 UTC. Reminder that award nominations now need at least two valid nominations to be added to the award polls. Voting is open until 2022-01-14 23:59 UTC. Candidates: Randomno Noxxa theballaam96 weils xy2_ Zinfidel The winner: Randomno
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa (formerly known as Mothrayas) <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
dekutony
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (802)
I want to nominate Randomno. His work with Club Penguin was remarkable, and his work on Professor Layton wasn't bad either. He managed to add more recognition to a genre of games that isn't commonly represented on the site, which I respect a lot.
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
Beanda
It/Its
Experienced Forum User
I will be nominating Randomno, because, if you think about it, he has made 66% of all 2021 NDS TASes! 🖐️😮🖐️ It would be pretty difficult to find another TASer that overachieved that much. (He also did all the things listed here) But a close second would be weils (33% of all 2021 NDS TASes) because he managed to overcome and persevere through the time when he was discouraged.
g0goTBC
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (691)
Exotic platforms TAS of 2020Exotic platforms TAS of 2020
Well, for the low number of runs per TASer for this category, I'll nominate people that have done solo projects. theballaam96 Nami Noxxa xy2_ Zinfidel
Banjo-Tooie runner, DTC 8, 9 and 10 winner, but more importantly, "When's GR?" Current projects: Banjo-Pilot any% [GBA] est: 50 minutes to an hour "Ooooh, I saved some more subpixels. Look at those sweet subpixels. You can't look at them, because they're subpixels, but they look so good." - The8bitbeast
Samsara
She/They
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Senior Judge (2263)
Exotic platforms TAS of 2020Sega TAS of 2016
Nominating: weils Zinfidel
TASvideos Senior Judge <3 Ask me anything about the process! Twitter | Userpage
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Noxxa
Any
Admin Assistant, Experienced Forum User, Published Author (5230)
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
Nominating xy2_ and theballaam96.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa (formerly known as Mothrayas) <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Challenger
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (2763)
Sega TASer of 2017TASer of 2017NES TAS of 2017
Randomno & Noxxa
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.