Everyone's favourite gymnastic winner is back, and this time, he's sparing no expense to make sure the evil Vizier's reign of sand-based terror is stopped once and for all. Watch as our hero slaughters the Vizier's entire army, robs him of his precious metal, confiscates his valuable medical resources and steals all his ancient scrolls without even stamping his library card.
In this run, theenglishman achieves a self-defined full completion, which is everything you can acquire or do in the game without the use of a Nintendo GameCube/Game Boy Advance link cable. In the case of this game, it boils down to:
- Kill all 75 Sand Persians, which makes the Prince reach max stats (Level 30, 150 HP, 115 Attack, 90 Defence)
- Acquire all available consumables (9 Life Potions, 9 Sands of Time, 5 Antidotes - consumables can be used at any time)
- Collect Slowdown Ring and Freeze Ring
- Collect all tutorial Scrolls
- Reassemble all Medals and lower all the Medal Gates
- Press the three GameCube switches
See the author's comments for more thorough explanation.