Rush'n Attack improved by 233 frames. It obsoletes a
Usually, when a character lands after falling, he pauses
for 1 frame. I discovered that if a character attacks
15 frames before hitting the ground, he will continue to
run when he lands. There are also some tactical
improvements, and lag has been reduced.
If a character touches a ladder, he automatically grabs it.
'Regular' enemies are part of boss battles (most obvious
on stage 4). On stage 5, it is faster to climb the ladder
at the beginning part, because of a screen-scrolling
problem. On stage 6, it is faster to climb the ladder than
to die on the mine.
- Stage 1 — 22 frames faster
- Stage 2 — 26 frames faster
- Stage 3 — 28 frames faster
- Stage 4 — 41 frames faster
- Stage 5 — 63 frames faster
- Stage 6 — 53 frames faster
- Overall — 233 frames faster
- Aims for fastest time
- One player controls two characters
- Genre: Action
- Manipulates luck
- Abuses programming errors