= Tier: Moons
|GBA Mega Man Zero 4 (USA) in 37:07.48 by klmz.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2009-05-13)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 104.82 MB, length: 37:56)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 97.23 MB, length: 37:56)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #2239 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #403 (41:27.12)
Rating: 7.7 (18 votes)
|- Contains speed/entertainment tradeoffs|
- Takes damage to save time
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Zero has a new body which he does all the same old stuff with. Once again, it's on the Game Boy Advance. As with the other games in the series, there is a delay with every hit of the Z-Saber, so many enemies are killed in other ways. (In particular, in this game, Zero can pick up guns from some enemies and use them for added variety.)
This run is almost 4 minutes and 20 seconds faster than the previous movie, in spite of having over 30 seconds more text due to game version differences. A large part of this improvement is due to new combos. Also, the invulnerability times of midbosses are abused even further with midair wobbling of the Z-Saber or the Z-Knuckles. For more details, see the run's comments.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff