= Tier: Moons
|GB Super Mario Land (World v1.1) "hard mode" in 12:14.77 by MUGG.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2010-08-22)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 15.26 MB, length: 15:06)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #2812 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.5 (25 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Starts from a saved state or SRAM
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Tatanga is back after being beaten in the regular-mode run of this game, and he kidnapped Princess Daisy again. Daisy is not a pilot, so she is unable to escape from her prison in the sky, despite there being a freely accessible aircraft in the vicinity.
Mario must travel through the four Kingdoms of Birabuto, Muda, Easton, and Chai once again to rescue Daisy. Although this time around, they're packed with much more enemies than before.
This run has much more action than the regular mode of Super Mario Land, due to the increased amount of enemies, yet it is only slightly slower. If you liked TASs of Super Mario Land before now, wait until you see this.
Note: This movie begins from a save state from the end of regular mode in order to access hard mode. There is no other way to access it outside of a hack. We normally do not accept movies which begin from a save state.
Note: This movie requires conversion in order to be played in sync on VBA rerecording v23.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff