= Tier: Moons
|PCE Bonk's Adventure (USA) in 24:03.63 by Jerfo.|
|Mednafen/PCEjin movie (.mc2) (date: 2010-10-04)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 62.40 MB, length: 30:08)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #2829 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.8 (12.5 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Platform
|Bonk, a young caveman with a big noggin, intended to become the TurboGrafx-16's flagship character, starred in three games, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, and Bonk III.
Since the system was generally considered a commercial failure, the first two games were ported to other systems like the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy, and two original games in the series were even made on the Super Nintendo.
In his debut, Bonk's Adventure, you play as him on his quest to rescue Princess Za, a small pink and cute little reptile, from the evil King Drool, a huge and ugly tyronnosaurus.
Jerfo completes this quest in only 24 minutes, by making Bonk fly over most stages while he spins himself in the air, bouncing himself on enemies. Make sure you're ready to hear that spinning sound over and over again!
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff