= Tier: Stars
|DS Brain Age (USA) in 06:33.66 by Ryuto.|
|DeSmuME movie (.dsm) (date: 2011-02-10)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 8.15 MB, length: 08:03)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 9.67 MB, length: 08:03)
Mirror www.archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror www.archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #2990 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1569 (04:08.1)
Rating: 8.4 (47.5 votes)
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Puzzle
|Brain Age (also known as Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training) is a puzzle game designed on the premise of exercising your brain. In this run, for example, the idea is to solve a series of simple mathematical puzzles.
And yet, the answers given... are not exactly what you'd expect.
The same author of the previous run brings you a set of 51 new ... answers, with extra time taken to provide you, the viewer, with the greatest possible attention to detail. Additionally, the increased detail provides a higher level of difficulty, to prevent the number recognition from checking the answer before the image is complete.
If you liked how this movie abuses a drawing recognition system, also see the trouble that TAS tools bring to a text recognition system.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff