= Tier: Moons
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
-  N64 Chameleon Twist (USA) by Nahoc in 11:04.37
-  N64 Chameleon Twist 2 (USA) by Nahoc in 21:57.27
-  N64 Glover (USA) by Nahoc in 14:16.8
-  N64 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (USA) by Nahoc in 05:08.08
-  N64 Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (USA) "all shards" by Nahoc in 1:06:15.62
-  N64 Super Mario 64 (USA) "120 stars" by MKDasher, Nahoc, sonicpacker, Bauru, Eru, Goronem, Jesus, Kyman, Mokkori, Moltov, Nothing693, pasta, SilentSlayers, Snark & ToT in 1:20:41.52
-  Genesis Kid Chameleon (USA/Europe) by TheRandomPie_IV in 12:47.52
-  Genesis Kid Chameleon (USA/Europe) "Maximum Levels" by TheRandomPie_IV in 29:57.7
-  N64 Super Mario 64 (USA) "70 stars, no BLJ" by CeeSammerZ, coin2884, Eru, Goronem, Jesus, Kyman, Mickey/VIS, Mokkori, Moltov, Nahoc, Nekuran, Nothing693, pasta, Snark, sonicpacker & ToT in 42:58.52
-  N64 Bomberman 64 (JPN) by Nahoc in 23:38.55
-  N64 Tetrisphere (USA) by Acmlm in 07:00.0
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff