= Tier: Moons
= Notable improvement
= Has commentary
|SNES ActRaiser (USA) in 53:55.57 by zidanax & dunnius.|
|snes9x movie (.smv) (date: 2011-03-01)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 181.75 MB, length: 1:05:32)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3019 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #204 (1:08:07.05)
Rating: 7.3 (15.5 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Strategy
|ActRaiser (1990) is a critically acclaimed SNES game which combines two major gameplay phases: a god simulator and an action platformer. You play the role of |God "the Master", who awakens from his slumber only to find that the human civilization is completely wrecked, and hordes of demons are roaming free. The Master has two roles: to open new locations for humans to inhabit, and to deal with the catastrophes happening there, which usually have something to do with grotesque monsters, as represented in side-scrolling action stages, and to help develop the civilization anew by controlling it during the overhead phases through a bow-wielding cupid who also repels mischievous demons, as presented in the form of an overhead simulation.
This is an improvement of 14:11.48 over the original run of this game from 2004.
Commentary from the authors is available as subtitles in the MKV and YouTube video, or through this script if watching in the emulator.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff