= Tier: Vault
|SGB Ultraman Ball (JPN) in 06:04.45 by TaoTao.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2011-05-25)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 6.43 MB, length: 07:48)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3144 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.2 (11 votes)
|- Genre: Platform|
|Ultraman Ball is a platform game featuring the famous Japanese television character Ultraman. However, the game has little to nothing do with Ultraman, as oddly enough, his power in this game is to transform into a ball and bounce around a lot. Some say this game is based on the abandoned NES project, Armadillo 2, and in fact the game is very similar to Armadillo.
To make it through this strange game, the author of this run, TaoTao, uses several tricks, including ones that optimize movement, like the vine boost, and ones that allow him to skip over several sections, such as levitation. Please see the author's notes for more details.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff