- Emulator used: Gens v2.12 Movie 9z (default settings)
- Played on hardest difficulty
- Aims for fastest time
- Takes damage to save time
I chose this game because it was one of my favourite childhood Genesis games. I didn't own it but
borrowed from a friend. Also, I wanted to know how fast this could be beaten, of course.
Difficulties were mainly in crowd control. Too many soldiers, explosions or cars in screen or just
outside of it causes lag. This wasn't an issue in 1st and 4th missions.
- Machine Gun - endless amount of ammunition, shoots in 16 direction
- Knife - killing an enemy soldier with a Knife gives you either arrows or bombs
- Exploding Arrows - holding down shooting button charges a more powerful arrow
- Timed Bombs - detonates after five seconds
MISSION 1 - Destroy a wall and escape
MISSION 2 - Rescue three secret agents and escape
MISSION 3 - Destroy a wall and escape
I take damage in the end to save time. It saved six frames IIRC.
MISSION 4 - Blow up enemy weapons (crates and helicopters) and escape
MISSION 5 - Kill all soldiers coming from wall with 3 gates and escape
Strange looking pathfinding between helicopters is to reduce lag.
MISSION 6 - Rescue Trautman