= Tier: Moons
|DOS Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers (USA) in 07:36.51 by c-square.|
|JPC-RR movie (.jrsr) (date: 2011-10-23)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 25.68 MB, length: 13:56)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3317 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.6 (13 votes)
|- Genre: Adventure|
- Genre: Puzzle
|Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers is the fourth installment of the Space Quest adventure series, and the first Space Quest game with point-and-click gameplay, as compared to its text-based predecessors. In this game, Roger Wilco is thrown into the future at Space Quest XII, and must stop Vohaul, whose consciousness lives inside another person. To do so, he must time-travel within the future (Space Quest X and XII) and to the past (Space Quest I) to gain information needed to achieve this goal.
The author, c-square, completes this game using major sequence breaks that are almost impossible to perform unassisted without abusing saves. To help with this TAS, the source code of JPC-rr was modified to support mouse input fully. See the submission text for details.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff