= Tier: Vault
|SNES Tom & Jerry (USA) in 12:17.88 by Hoandjzj.|
|snes9x movie (.smv) (date: 2013-01-10)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 28.26 MB, length: 14:10)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 28.37 MB, length: 14:10)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #2972 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 5.9 (4 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
In this game based on MGM's world-famous cartoon, the player controls Jerry the Mouse as he explores four different worlds: the movie theater, the junkyard, a toy-based stage and the house where most of the episodes take place. Game controls are simple: the B Button makes Jerry jump and Super Jump, and the A/Y/X Buttons will make him throw marbles straight ahead (A Button), upward (Y Button) and downward (X/Y Buttons) at the enemies. The game also features an alternating 2-Player Mode where P2 controls Jerry's nephew, Tuffy (formerly known as Nibbles).
In this run, Hoandjzj races through the game, outwitting Tom once again in only 12 minutes.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff