= Tier: Moons
= Notable improvement
|PSX Mega Man X6 (USA) "all stages" in 39:31.35 by Rolanmen1.|
|PCSX movie (.pxm) (date: 2013-03-20)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 216.83 MB, length: 44:03)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 215.26 MB, length: 44:03)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Modern HQ)
Watch on (aktan.site90.com)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3792 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1516 (41:18.38)
Rating: 8.7 (9 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|X is trying to find |the lost Maverick Hunter Zero, who has gone missing since X5. Of course, once found, Zero does most of the dirty work, while X is practically nowhere to be found.
This run completes all of the stages, showing off how nasty every level is on Xtreme difficulty. As always, Zero is much better suited to killing bosses than X. Zero also uses powerups that he wouldn't be able to use in an any% run.
The author, Rolanmen1, also improves the previous movie by 1:47.03 by taking a different route and using a new trick that allows him to skip the totem poles in Ground Scaravich's stage.
If you want to see the game completed as fast as possible, see the any% run.
Note: There are encodes of higher resolution in the discussion thread.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff