= Tier: Stars
|N64 Bomberman 64 (JPN) "100%" in 1:01:36.02 by zvsp.|
|Mupen64 movie (.m64) (date: 2013-03-28)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 362.83 MB, length: 1:21:07)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 339.73 MB, length: 1:21:07)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.nicovideo.jp)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3879 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 8.9 (12 votes)
|- 100% completion|
- Uses death to save time
- Takes damage to save time
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|This run of Bomberman 64 achieves 100% status, which means earning 120 gold cards and all custom parts (alternate costumes for multiplayer modes). To acquire the prime "gold parts", players must obtain 120 gold cards within three hours of in-game time on hard mode.
Watch zvsp blast through the stages and collect the cards very quickly. Many bomb-stacking glitches are used to skip areas. Some cards require killing a certain minimum number of enemies, so you'll also get to see Bomberman blow up lots of enemies. Also, the player dies on purpose several times, for deathwarps and as shortcuts for some cards in hazardous conditions.
Also, see the any% run by Nahoc. For more Bomberman goodness, check out more Bomberman Movies.
Here are some 60fps encodes on Nicovideo: part1, part2, part3
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff