= Tier: Stars
= Notable improvement
|GC 007: Nightfire (USA) in 39:55.45 by gamerfreak5665 & aleckermit.|
|Dolphin movie (.dtm) (date: 2013-08-19)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 820.54 MB, length: 50:49)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 797.62 MB, length: 50:49)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4038 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2129 (42:30.4)
Rating: 8.5 (13.5 votes)
|- Contains speed/entertainment tradeoffs|
- Takes damage to save time
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Racing
- Genre: Shooter
|007: Nightfire is a James Bond game. Does anything more need to be said? Guns, cars, planes, submarines, spaceships, girls, and megalomaniacs.
Authors gamerfreak5665 and aleckermit show off James Bond's impressive skill set, including cocaine-induced firearm handling and driving so reckless, not even a cute animal would give him car insurance.
A newly discovered clipping glitch opens up alternative paths making it possible to save a significant amount of time. Enjoy the show!
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff