= Tier: Moons
|Windows Eryi's Action (JPN v1.0) in 10:18.0 by Bernka.|
|Hourglass movie (.wtf) (date: 2013-11-21)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 53.39 MB, length: 11:50)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 61.22 MB, length: 11:50)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Watch on (video.sina.com.cn)
Submission #4094 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.5 (11 votes)
|- Genre: Action|
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Puzzle
|Eryi's Action is a sidescrolling platformer where Eryi must charge through a series of devious traps and enemies in order to stop Farta and recover her melon. There are so many of these traps, in fact, that the developers designated the game a "trapformer". In many cases, the most obvious path through an area does not work, and only clever thinking or trial-and-error will allow Eryi to proceed safely.
Aside from the traps, the game is designed to be very similar to Super Mario Bros.: enemies are defeated by being jumped upon, a flagpole must be reached at the end of each stage, and there are even mushrooms (which can be used as trampolines).
In this run, Bernka uses tool assistance to barely steer Eryi away from many traps and even fool several others, chaining mushroom and enemy jumps and moving precisely to beat the game in the fastest time possible.
For a movie of a similar but much less polished game, see the Syobon Action TAS.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff