= Tier: Vault
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
-  SNES Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (USA v1.0) "game end glitch" by Masterjun in 01:17.54
-  SNES Super Mario World (USA) "game end glitch" by BrunoVisnadi, Amaraticando & Masterjun in 00:41.81
-  GB Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (USA/Europe v1.0) "game end glitch" by MUGG & Masterjun in 00:41.55
-  Windows VVVVVV (2.0) "game end glitch" by Masterjun in 00:45.33
-  SNES Battle Dodge Ball (JPN) "game end glitch" by londonb415 in 00:56.21
-  SNES Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (JPN) "game end glitch" by pirohiko in 01:02.85
-  NES Kirby's Adventure (USA PRG0) "game end glitch" by MESHUGGAH, CoolKirby, Masterjun, MUGG, TASeditor, was0x in 00:35.91
-  SNES Super Metroid (JPN/USA) "game end glitch" by Taco, Sniq & Total in 07:14.75
-  FDS The Legend of Zelda (FDS v1.0) "2nd quest, game end glitch" by TASeditor, Masterjun, sockfolder in 03:06.46
-  NES Mega Man (JPN) "game end glitch" by pirohiko & FinalFighter in 00:32.11
-  PCE Ninja Gaiden (JPN) "game end glitch" by Bernka & Rum in 01:23.73
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff