= Tier: Moons
|DS Metroid Prime Pinball (USA) in 03:59.63 by Mothrayas.|
|DeSmuME movie (.dsm) (date: 2014-09-25)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 23.17 MB, length: 06:41)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 26.43 MB, length: 06:41)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4436 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.8 (12 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Genre: Action
|In this spin-off game based on Metroid Prime, Samus gets knocked and rolled around a pinball table in Morph Ball form. The table contains Metroids, which can latch onto her and suck away health. Tables initially include the surface of Tallon IV, the Pirate Frigate, the Phazon Mines, and Phendrana Drifts, though more can be unlocked by finding and collecting Artifacts, which are found by destroying Space Pirates and other dangerous creatures in certain missions.
In this TAS, Mothrayas extensively uses the game's nudging mechanic to give additional momentum and control to the ball's trajectory, along with crazy pinball action to collect the twelve Chozo Artifacts and beat the final boss as fast as possible.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff