= Tier: Moons
|NES Metal Force (Korea) in 13:09.6 by adelikat, Aglar, Anty-Lemon, Aqfaq, Cardboard, Masterjun, MESHUGGAH, Mothrayas, MUGG, negative seven, Scepheo, thelegendarymudkip & Truncated.|
|FCEUX movie (.fm2) (date: 2015-02-23)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 32.44 MB, length: 16:48)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 53.84 MB, length: 16:48)
Mirror www.archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror www.archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4582 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.4 (8 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Unofficial game
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Metal Force is an unlicensed game developed by Open Corp. (who also made Buzz and Waldog) and released in 1994 in South Korea. It is of surprisingly solid quality for an unlicensed title. It controls similarly to classic Mega Man games, except you have two different weapons which you can switch between and upgrade by collecting powerups from enemies. Aside from that, it is a linear adventure comprised of 7 missions, with a boss battle at the end of each. The stages of each mission are quite expansive and packed with enemies and obstacles.
This game was run as part of TASVideos' Dream Team Contest 5, and this TAS was built on a combination of multiple submissions of said contest - hence the high number of authors.
In this TAS, the authors make expansive use of the weapons and the various boosts in order to beat the game in 13 minutes and 9.6 seconds.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Added NES Metal Force (Korea)
by adelikat, Aglar, Anty-Lemon, Aqfaq, Cardboard, Masterjun, MESHUGGAH, Mothrayas, MUGG, negative seven, Scepheo, thelegendarymudkip & Truncated in 13:09.6
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
-  NES Kirby's Adventure (USA PRG0) "game end glitch" by TASeditor, MESHUGGAH, CoolKirby, Masterjun, MUGG & was0x in 00:35.76
-  NES Streemerz: Super Strength Emergency Squad Zeta (any,r2) "Streeeeemerz Mode" by adelikat, Aglar, Mothrayas, Really_Tall & Samsara in 05:03.33
-  NES Duck Tales (USA) by Aglar & MESHUGGAH in 07:04.73
-  NES Donkey Kong Jr. (JPN/USA) by Aglar, Aqfaq, Ferret Warlord in 01:12.81
-  Genesis Taz Mania (World) by Aqfaq, Sonikkustar & Truncated in 06:36.37
-  NES David Crane's A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia (USA) by MESHUGGAH, Zephyrz & Aglar in 01:19.14
-  NES Bubble Bobble (USA) "best ending" by Tompa, adelikat, Bablo, Baxter, CtrlAltDestroy, & Cardboard in 24:37.7
-  SegaCD The Terminator (USA) by adelikat & Cardboard in 13:20.67
-  NES Darkman (USA) by thelegendarymudkip in 09:24.47
-  GB Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (USA/Europe v1.0) "game end glitch" by MUGG & Masterjun in 00:41.55
-  SMS Super Boy II (Korea) by nitrogenesis in 05:55.24
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff