= Tier: Moons
|Coleco Jumpman Junior (USA) in 04:40.42 by BrunoVisnadi.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-02-01)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 3.76 MB, length: 05:07)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 3.77 MB, length: 05:07)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4987 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2214 (04:48.58)
Rating: 6.8 (5 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Puzzle
|Jumpman Junior is a game developed by Randy Glover, who described it as a "lite" version of Jumpman containing 12 levels for users without disk drives. In it, you need to defuse all of the bombs placed on Jupiter by terrorists. To do this, you must climb up ladders, touch the vines, and, of course, jump.
BrunoVisnadi improves the previous run by 7.70 seconds, thanks to a new trick and faster routes.
Note: The character should not be confused with Mario, who was originally named Jumpman. Interestingly enough, Glover cited Donkey Kong as inspiration for this game. It is not known whether the naming is a coincidence or not.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff