This is a run of Amazing Spider-Man for the DOS. It uses a glitch to complete the game very quick.
- Emulator used - JPC-rr 11.2
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Action
Stuff to know
- Jumping is faster then walking
- In order to the glitch, Spidey must be standing and not crawling
How to do the glitch
- Make your way to the foyer
- Climb up on to the helicopter
- When the helicopter reaches the bottom, get off.
- If you are at Mysterio's End, climb back up on to the helicopter.
- When the helicopter has reached its peak, jump to the left.
- Hold spacebar and up+left to shoot a web. This will carry to the left easier.
- If done correctly, spidey will be standing up in the wall. If he is crouching, crawl out and try again.
- Press up to fall down through the wall, then pull yourself onto the platform. Make sure you go on to the platform on the bottom (spidey should be upside down)
- Stand up, walk to the left, stand on the button. The bad guy will fall and the game is complete.
Thanks to Vampier for linking to the glitched video on the forums, and revertebrae on YouTube for a glitch demonstration which can be found here.
I hope you like this short, glitchy run!
: Claimed, to give me an excuse to install JPC-rr on my new compy.
: Nitrogen, Nitrogen, does whatever a nitro can, glitches through walls, kills a boss, look out, here comes a publication!