= Tier: Moons
|GC 007: Agent Under Fire (USA v1.0) "00 Agent" in 36:50.07 by aleckermit.|
|Dolphin movie (.dtm) (date: 2016-07-07)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 487.89 MB, length: 50:45)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 521.46 MB, length: 50:45)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5134 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 8.0 (7 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Takes damage to save time
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Shooter
|007: Agent Under Fire is a James Bond game. You know what that means: guns, rockets, cars, tanks, girls, and megalomaniacs.
In this run, aleckermit shows off impressive stunts, including dead-on firearm accuracy, apparent resistance to explosions and broad vehicular destruction.
For more of the cinematic secret agent, see our other James Bond TASes.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff