= Tier: Vault
|SNES DinoCity (USA) in 17:56.39 by Challenger.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-07-25)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 66.34 MB, length: 22:44)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 84.89 MB, length: 22:44)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5176 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.6 (3 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|DinoCity is a platform video game developed and published by Irem Corporation for the SNES. The game centers on Timmy and his friend Jamie, two young children who are accidentally transported to a world resembling prehistoric Earth populated by anthropomorphic dinosaurs. While a device which will allow them to return home exists in this environment, a critical component has been stolen by Mr. Big, leader of a gang of Neanderthals known as The Rockeys, leaving the player to guide Timmy or Jamie to his castle to retrieve it. They are assisted by Rex, a Tyrannosaurus, and Tops, a Protoceratops, each with their own playstyles.
Using various tricks and glitches, Challenger manages to beat the game in record time. Please read the author's comments for more information on the tricks and glitches used.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff