= Tier: Moons
|GB Mega Man III (JPN) in 23:08.79 by Tremane & Mothrayas.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-09-03)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 26.80 MB, length: 29:51)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 31.04 MB, length: 29:51)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5202 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #722 (23:02.1)
Rating: 7.9 (5 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Mega Man III, known as Rockman World 3 (ロックマンワールド３) in Japan, is the third Mega Man game for Game Boy, released in December 1992. The game continues the quest of the protagonist, Mega Man, in a never-ending struggle with his long-time nemesis, Dr. Wily. As with previous Game Boy releases, the game incorporates gameplay elements and bosses from two sequential Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games: Mega Man 3 and Mega Man 4.
For those of you who enjoy listening to the music, the background music in this one is quite good, and the sound quality is much better than previous Mega Man games for the system.
This is an improvement to the predecessor movie by 265 frames, which translates to 225 frames if you only count actual gameplay. This is the result of difference in loading times between VBA and BizHawk.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff