= Tier: Moons
|PCE Gomola Speed (JPN) in 12:45.34 by Mothrayas.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-11-09)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 27.40 MB, length: 15:59)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 33.85 MB, length: 15:59)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5269 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.9 (4 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Puzzle
|Gomola Speed is an action/puzzle PC Engine game, released in 1990 in Japan by UPL. Its gameplay is described as a cross of Snake, Flicky, Qix, and Gauntlet - you control a cyber-worm's head, have to collect segments to increase your worm's length, use it to encircle spheres of "food", and then reach the exit while dodging enemies along the way. This is done over the course of 25 Acts which throw several kinds of enemies, mazes, keys, power-ups, and bosses into the mix.
Mothrayas completes the 25 Acts in record time. Please read the author's comments for more details.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff