= Tier: Moons
|N64 Banjo-Kazooie (USA v1.0) "100%" in 1:59:51.92 by Hyperresonance.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-11-14)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 470.22 MB, length: 2:14:02)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 546.16 MB, length: 2:14:02)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5229 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1277 (2:24:32.63)
Rating: 8.4 (9.5 votes)
|- 100% completion|
- Best ending
- Uses death to save time
- Takes damage to save time
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Adventure
- Genre: Platform
|Banjo-Kazooie stars the bear-bird team of Banjo and Kazooie, who are searching for Jiggies, or Jigsaw puzzle pieces, to unlock doors and save Banjo's sister from a rhyming witch. Even though Banjo's name is first, Kazooie ends up doing most of the heavy lifting as new skills are developed.
In this run, Hyperresonance collects all 100 Jiggies hidden throughout the game.
This is an improvement of 24:40.71 over the previous movie. This was possible with overwhelming route changes (and much better route planning ahead), a myriad of new glitches and tricks, and much more optimized movement. This movie loses some time to loading zones on BizHawk vs Mupen (about 2 minutes), so the final time is not quite indicative of how good the run is. With console like loading zones, this would be a 1:57.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff