= Tier: Moons
|Genesis Astérix and the Great Rescue (USA) in 26:38.56 by Arcree.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-12-20)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 158.59 MB, length: 27:44)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 151.95 MB, length: 27:44)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5303 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: Too few votes (1) to display
|- Uses death to save time|
- Takes damage to save time
- Genre: Platform
|The game is based on the popular French comics series Astérix. It is 50 B.C., and the entire Gaul (today's France) is conquered by the Romans. Only one village still remains independent, thanks to the incredible powers of its two great warriors, Asterix and Obelix. In the game, they must first of all liberate the village Orvio and rescue their friend Dogmatix.
The player can play as either Asterix or Obelix. They make their way through platform levels, fighting enemies by punching them, and jumping to access higher ares or to avoid falling down. There are also some items that the player can collect, such as bombs, with which the player can overcome obstacles and advance in the game.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff