= Tier: Stars
|NES Rockman 4 Minus Infinity (v0.01) in 34:52.44 by Baddap1.|
|FCEUX movie (.fm2) (date: 2017-02-26)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 75.45 MB, length: 45:46)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 98.63 MB, length: 45:46)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5390 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2583 (35:40.26)
Rating: 9.5 (5 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Unofficial game
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Rockman 4 Minus Infinity is the most extensive Mega Man 4 hack in existence, and probably one of the most extensive hacks of any NES game in existence.
It features heavily reworked weapons, brand new weapons, new items, all-new boss patterns, and brand new stages with new music and entirely new gimmicks. All kinds of obstacles, enemies, bosses and minibosses have been taken from other games from the series, including the Game Boy series and even the SNES and PSX games. It must all be seen to be believed.
This run improves the previous movie by 47.82 seconds.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff