= Tier: Vault
|NES Urban Champion (JPN/USA) in 00:26.84 by klmz.|
|FCEUX movie (.fm2) (date: 2017-03-04)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 756.72 KB, length: 00:42)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 927.39 KB, length: 00:42)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5404 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1859 (00:26.97)
Rating: Too few votes (2) to display
|- Heavy glitch abuse|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Genre: Fighting
|Urban Champion is one of the most memorable games for the Nintendo Entertainment System, where two normal-looking guys trade blows in front of your favorite neighborhood drugstore, in broad daylight, pausing to look nonchalant and whistle in innocence when a police cruiser passes by.
Alternating between high and low punches, and fast or slow jabbing speeds, you seek to outwit your urban adversary and knock him backwards, a screen at a time, until finally he falls to his death by plummeting, helpless, headlong into the darkness of an open sewer-access manhole.
This run improves the previous "GAME A" run by 8 frames using the same tactics with better luck manipulations.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff