= Tier: Moons
|GB Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (JPN) in 17:11.3 by Bag of Magic Food.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2005-05-09)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 18.77 MB, length: 21:50)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #664 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.5 (34 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
This game, also known as Rockman World (ロックマンワールド), is the first of a GB series of Mega Man games.
The Game Boy series is a little different from the NES series in that there are only four Robot Masters to fight at the start. Those four are borrowed from the NES game of the same number, while four more Robot Masters from the next NES game guard Dr. Wily’s fortress. Game Boy Wily also likes to have a backup fortress in space after his first one is beaten. Another recurring concept in the Game Boy games is a ninth robot boss unique to the game who gives you a new weapon that is usually the only weapon effective against the final boss.
We recommend reading the author’s comments of this movie ― there is a lot of it.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff