It took me about three months to finish the run.This run was some different from Mario warpless run of SFC,it uses Luigi,who can jump higher,have larger inertia than Mario.And it Includes World1 to World9.I tried my best for entertaining and speed.
- Mushroom trick in 1-1:It's similar to Luigi's warp run
- Jumped through firebars in 6-4:This route was used by Mario run in SFC first,now it can be used by Luigi,too.
- 7-4:Luigi can't go through the three units high block entirely without slow down speed,but it still faster than the normal route.
- Complete the levels without go into castle in9-1,9-2,9-4:it can save many time,but in 9-4,it is the end when Luigi hit the flag post,so it don't save time actually.
- 1-1:Luigi went through the ground with mushroom
- 1-2:Luigi didn't run in the top of the stage likes Mario.
- 1-4,2-4,3-4:Boss was killed by 4 fireballs.
- 4-1:The third Lakitu relived after it killed by fireball.
- 4-4:Went through the wall and Boss was killed by 4 fireballs,too.
- 5-1:Watch carefully!A Goomba didn't died although a fireball hit it.
- 6-1:Went through the pipe with slow down.
- 6-4:Jumped through the firebars twice.
- 7-4:A red Koopa helped me to clean the enemy,but it cost me a lag frames in the Boss screen.
- 8-2:A Piranha plant was killed although it hid in the pipe.
- 8-4:Similar to the Luigi's warp run, but the latest Boss have to be killed.
- 9-1,9-2,9-4:Clear the level in the left of flag post.
: For a warpless run, the audience really wants to see levels A-D too. Hence this kind of run would probably be best done with the SNES version.
Please see rejection messages from previous runs
for more information.