- Emulator used: desmume-0.9.9 and Advanced Bus-Level Timing ON
- Aim For Fastest Time
- Uses zipping glitch
- Manipulates luck
- Takes Damage To Save Time
- Starts from SRAM
About the run
It will reappear, if it levelup out of a screen. However, it is conditions that there is a screen change.
Two kinds were considered. It is route which manipulates memory and builts warp flag to the abyss, and route which goes without flag to Mine of Judgement. As a result, it turned out that the route which goes to Mine of Judgement is earlier. The result of having tested memory manipulation route is this dsm
. A video data is here
.Probably, in inside, the person who thinks that what is necessary is just to turn ON Menace related flags like SOMA any% is also. To be sure, same flag is in 020F718B, and manipulating is possible.However, an event applicable after dead does not exist in SOMA. Therefore, it seems that it is impossible to skip SOMA. The details of TAS which submited are as follows.
There is no necessity of kill flying armer this time. Therefore, YOKO skips. This one is as earlier as 1800Frames. Moreover, Movement of Julius is improved a little. It is as follows for details.
- Forward+Jump+Upper|Forward*2|Forward+kick|blink -> Jump+Upper|blink*2|Forward+kick|blink
- (11888+11488+11088+10288+9888+9488+9088+8688+8288+7888+7488+7088+4688+14336*9+11936)/24 = 11214.25
It moves adjusting EXP. A route is the same as cpadolf's run. Although movement is slower than YOKO, it is early to killed Dario 189 Frame.
~Mine of Judgement
It is adjustment of EXP also here. It progresses before the entrance of Mine of Judgement by the shortest distance. Draghignazzo is killed out of a screen and it is zipping glich. It progresses to Mine of Judgement.
The route from here does not change fundamentally. However, since Level is low, it takes time that much. Moreover, since HP is low, it preserves suitably. Here, time takes about 1 minute from cpadolf's Julius run.
- cpadolf: I was allowed to refer to a part of route.
- gocha: The memory address was investigated. And I referred to the memory address. Moreover, testrun was created first.
- KAZU: Zipping glitch was found.
- 透明な男: New Julius Movement was found.
: Accepting for publication. The previous
Julius mode run will remain published as an in-bounds run, similar to this
alternate character in-bounds run of a Castlevania game.
On it! eats muffin