- Emulator used:VBA-rr 23.6
- Starts from SRAM (the same as what cpadolf used)
- Aims for fastest time
- Manipulates luck
- Takes damage to save time
About the Run
- When passing the doors, sliding is faster than the way in previous runs.
- Optimized the Creaking Skull fight.
- Improved the way of dodging enemies.
- Changed the way of entering Manticore's boss room. The spike gear stops moving when it is outside of the screen, thus the position of it can be manipulated and save time exiting the room.
- Julius can't jump again in the midair after whipping, but he can jump again after spinning whip (even for only 1 frame). This was used to improve the Graham fight, in which once fewer axe was used in the first form and once more axe was used in the second form. The third form remained unchanged.