The real winner
of dwangoAC's SGDQ 2015 TAS race.
kazioman is a fraud
Original SGDQ 2015 TAS Race submission by Mothrayas:
Submission file (.fm2): http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/24544199640776782
YouTube encode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHM-2Hurj0
In-game ending frame (which was the TAS race timing point): 18637
Movie length: 18541
In-game time: 3:44.86
- dwangoAC for organising the SGDQ 2015 TAS race
- Games Done Quick LLC, for organising the GDQ events and SGDQ 2015 in particular enabling this TAS race
- MrPodunkian for developing this game, and Faux Game Co. for porting it to NES
- kaizoman666 for his movie showcased on the GDQ stream which showed a negaroom strat for v3
- Dragonfangs for pointing out above negaroom strat
- Tompa for finding a 1-frame improvement for v4
Screenshot suggestion: any ideas?
: Updated with a 149-frame improvement thanks to Samsara
: Updated with a new BizHawk version by adelikat
with improvements from the rest, saving 31 frames in total.
: No longer judging due to emulator switch.
: Updated with another 60-frame improvement, with input from Really_Tall and an added 1-frame improvement by Tompa.
: Updated yet again with a 23-frame improvement thanks to Samsara.
: Updating one mo' time with Aglar's 48 frame improvement!
: Hello, everyone. What can be said: When a group of highly dedicated, skilled TASers get together, good things (usually) happen. Dr. Tary might not eat humble pie, but his optimized trek escaping the space station was entertaining and very, very well polished. Outstanding job, gentlemen!
Accepting for publication to Moons!