= Tier: Stars
|NES Mega Man (JPN/USA) in 15:48.33 by Bisqwit & AngerFist.|
|FCEU movie (.fcm) (date: 2006-11-12)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 25.05 MB, length: 18:23)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #1336 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #515 (16:09.82)
Rating: 8.3 (23 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
On this site, we make perfect movies, and then we surpass them.
Of course, if we can surpass them, they were not perfect in the
first place, but who would have known?
Once again, this was proven to be the general direction on this
site. This movie is an update to the previous movie by Bisqwit
and AngerFist, surpassing the previous version by about 22 seconds.
Most of this improvement is caused by an esoteric death shortcut
in Wily4 stage. For the first time, all robot master refights are
A lot of wall-crossing techniques are used in this movie.
It is very difficult for even an expert player to comprehend
what’s going on in this movie.
Most of the strategies in this movie come from FinalFighter and Morimoto. Huge thanks to both of them.
The foundation of all of the techniques used in this movie are explained
at Rockman Tricks, but the applications are myriad and complicated.
Some of the applications are explained at FinalFighter’s
website, but in Japanese.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff