= Tier: Moons
|SNES Mega Man 7 (JPN) in 37:14.38 by Parrot14Green & vsmk3 .|
|snes9x movie (.smv) (date: 2007-01-16)|
AVI file via BitTorrent (size: 99.91 MB, length: 44:06)
Submission #1397 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #313 (38:54.9)
Rating: 7.1 (28 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
Here we see Rockman destroy Dr. Wily's army yet again, only this time on the SNES. You would think poor old Wily would learn from his past 6 mistakes, however this isn't so. On the up-side, we get another superb TAS of this famous series.
This is an improvement of approximately 71 seconds of in-game time, some of which comes from bug exploitation.
This version plays on the Japanese version of Rockman 7 whereas the previous version played on the North American version. This change affects times outside of the player's control, but still gets counted towards the movie's length.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff