= Tier: Moons
|N64 Diddy Kong Racing (USA v1.0) in 2:03:02.08 by xenos.|
|Mupen64 movie (.m64) (date: 2007-08-18)|
AVI file via BitTorrent (size: 343.14 MB, length: 2:09:53)
Submission #1617 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.4 (50.5 votes)
|- Genre: Racing|
|Annoyed with the success of the Mario Kart series, a bunch of Rare characters got together and held a racing competition of their own. Along with the availability of several types of vehicles, this game has something of a storyline to it and full completion requires reloading a saved game after the credits run for the first time. More races occur after the initial credit roll, so don't stop watching once the ending plays.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff