= Tier: Moons
|N64 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (USA) in 2:14:03.08 by Mukki.|
|Mupen64 movie (.m64) (date: 2007-09-23)|
AVI file via BitTorrent (size: 384.58 MB, length: 2:23:13)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #1695 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.9 (49.5 votes)
|- Contains speed/entertainment tradeoffs|
- Uses death to save time
- Takes damage to save time
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Adventure
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
In the direct sequel to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Link is back to being a lone boy without a fairy. One day, he is attacked by Skull Kid and his two fairies, Tatl and Tael, and they steal his ocarina. After pursuing Skull Kid, he is transformed into a Deku Scrub. Link continues pursuing Skull Kid all the way to the Clock Town (now with the help of Tatl the fairy, a more 'in yo face' version of Navi).
According to the author, this TAS of the game is a result of 10 months hard work and many years of research into this game.
The game is completed in three cycles: after each cycle, the time is reset to three days before a catastrophe that Link is trying to avert.
NOTE: There are some graphical problems in this movie. In particular, a cutscene at 18:20 appears completely white although it should just be dreamshaded. It is a problem with the video plugin used to render this movie.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff