Skilled player (1402)
You can also add primo to the list.
Active player (308)
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
I'd vote for pirate_sephiroth but since he is not on the poll I vote for Nach.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Wow, even if I subtract all the votes from andrewg's clone accounts, I still got more votes than anybody. You guys must really hate me. I guess I'll go cause some random server issues this week.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (969)
>Note, this thread is a bad idea, and won't go any place nice. I know you are trying to be funny, but since the above is true, why do it?
Experienced player (538)
Truncated wrote:
>Note, this thread is a bad idea, and won't go any place nice. I know you are trying to be funny, but since the above is true, why do it?
Nach still haves some puberty left
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Truncated wrote:
This thread was started as a dare. See? Even cautious Nach has a wild side too.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Experienced player (538)
No if you really do love me.. you can say it in the public or through private messages. Nach I know you love me but this is far enough. *kiss*
Emulator Coder
Shinryuu wrote:
No if you really do love me.. you can say it in the public or through private messages. Nach I know you love me but this is far enough. *kiss*
No one here so far has given a single vote for hating you. Which means loving you wouldn't be controversial, which means I can't do it.
I'm not on the list? I'm not sure whether to feel insulted or relieved :)
<adelikat> I am annoyed at my irc statements ending up in forums & sigs
Emulator Coder
Raiscan wrote:
I'm not on the list? I'm not sure whether to feel insulted or relieved :)
I considered putting you on the list, but I wasn't sure if you actively read the forums as of late. I posted initially with enough room for a couple more, depending on who responded, and basically the first responders to the thread made the list. It's full now though. In any event I already apologized in advance.
Former player
i dare you to come play my asscube.
Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign aqfaq Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign
Tafatt wrote:
I'd vote for pirate_sephiroth but since he is not on the poll I vote for Nach.
Good idea. Let's all of us vote for Nach so that we can say that all the votes he got were meant for pirate_sephiroth. :D
No.
mz
Player (79)
Off the top of my head (in order of preference): 1. Kitsune 2. Kyman 3. Kuwaga 4. Mitjitsu 5. andymac 6. antd 7. Flygon 8. Comicalflop 9. theenglishman 10. DeHackEd (Although he motivated me to start working on PCSX.) 11. adelikat 12. Swordless Link 13. Aktan 14. UraniumAnchor 15. zeromus 16. FractalFusion 17. Johannes 18. cpadolf 19. Zurreco 20. sgrunt 21. okaygo 22. Satyrium 23. Heisanevilgenius 24. Marcokarty 25. P.JBoy Can't remember any more at the moment... (Special mention to those ones who are no longer amongst us, but that were very hated nonetheless, such as ShinyDoofy or p0rtal_0f_rain.)
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
mz wrote:
20. sgrunt
I'm clearly not working hard enough if I'm that low on the list...
Emulator Coder
sgrunt wrote:
mz wrote:
20. sgrunt
I must not be working at all... I didn't even appear on his list.
Editor, Active player (429)
What exactly have I done towards you mz? O_o
Skilled player (1404)
sgrunt wrote:
mz wrote:
20. sgrunt
At least you're on the list.
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me.
Player (120)
Ferret you're on MY most hated list! ;)
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
alden wrote:
Ferret you're on MY most hated list! ;)
You just got added to my hate list because I think Ferret Warlord is just brilliant.
Skilled player (1404)
... I'll just let you two dook this one out.
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me.
Player (120)
"Bob" Dobbs encountered a wild Flygon hugging a Breloom! "Bob" uses sarcasm attack! It's super effective! "Bob" faints from embarrassment at having made a Pokemon reference!
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Player (147)
I voted for AngerFist. His name angers me. Especially my fist.
Nach wrote:
I also used to wake up every morning, open my curtains, and see the twin towers. And then one day, wasn't able to anymore, I'll never forget that.
Banned User, Former player
this thread needs more me
Perma-banned
Ferret Warlord wrote:
... I'll just let you two dook this one out.
Definition #3: verified.