nocash4u
She/Her
Ok , got that i wanted , let's close the thread D:
I fully support the name Horsebox for it. It's already a little miracle that Hourglass even works. Maybe you should donate some money to nitsuja.
nocash4u
She/Her
HAHAHAH turska , your prototype is f***** funny xD I know HourGlass do the same thing "It's just that it's still at least several years away from being able to support everything, let alone anything even close to TF2 or similar modern games." Mothrayas , if they work hard , we can get it in some mouths
retardedhorse wrote:
Mothrayas , if they work hard , we can get it in some mouths
I can't wait to put a horsebox in my mouth. (I love this thread.) To give a semi-serious answer to why this isn't possible: computers have a lot of various processes that happen at different speeds based on many factors, including hardware (which varies from machine to machine). What you're talking about SOUNDS simple but is immensely complex, because to make that input work consistently across machines, you have to structure an environment (emulator) that will provide the same results regardless of variable components, processor power competition, memory allocation... it's a mess. I'd bet there's more technical reasons I can't really fathom as someone who's not properly attempted to code an emulator. I just dabble in programming... an expert could tell you more. Point is, unless you hired a team of experienced coders, this sort of thing would be years, not months. And it -is- what Hourglass is trying to do, as mentioned earlier.
I will not use self-reference in my signature.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Acheron86 wrote:
retardedhorse wrote:
Mothrayas , if they work hard , we can get it in some mouths
I can't wait to put a horsebox in my mouth. (I love this thread.)
We just need to make sure that Horsebox supports the edible printer drivers.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
nocash4u
She/Her
We just need to make sure that Horsebox supports the edible printer drivers.
What you with make sure that Horsebox supports the edible printer drivers. Horsebox is a project ? u.x?
It's a known fact that to properly emulate Windows you must include the ability to print tasty cakes. Fortunately, work on the GUI has already started.
I will not use self-reference in my signature.
nocash4u
She/Her
Fortunately, work on the GUI has already started.
Then Horsebox is being coded? Thats strange , or you guys are kidding with me? :) Tell the truth :)[/sup]
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
retardedhorse wrote:
Fortunately, work on the GUI has already started.
Then Horsebox is being coded? Thats strange , or you guys are kidding with me? :) Tell the truth :)[/sup]
It's been in the works for months now.
nocash4u
She/Her
Hahaha , lol I know that was a JK. :) As you guys can see , im lazy.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
What? Why would i joke about the horsebox? It's an excellent program, and i really can't wait for the first release!
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Nothing wrong with being lazy. The truly lazy people invent things so they never have to work on them again. Since I invented the great name Retarted Horse Rerecording Box, I no longer need to think of an excellent name for any new software products, it's done! Just mix, match, and reheat, presto, instant product, just add powdered water!
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
nocash4u
She/Her
;)
Emulator Coder
retardedhorse wrote:
If HorseBox it's a program , then i can fly :)
I can fly too. Let me go gas up the jet.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
retardedhorse wrote:
You can fly too! You just need to hop on a plane, and you can go anywhere in the world!
Emulator Coder
rog wrote:
retardedhorse wrote:
You can fly too! You just need to hop on a plane, and you can go anywhere in the world!
Hey, now you're stealing my ideas. If Hugo's House of Horrors taught us anything, the only mammal that can fly that can't fly is man. Edit: Incidentally, does Hugo's House of Horrors work in Horsebox yet turska?
nocash4u
She/Her
Some peoples normally jk with me. So I would expect this about Horsebox , and it's a cool name :D Horsebox can now run the WORLD , want to play it?
Emulator Coder
retardedhorse wrote:
Some peoples normally jk with me. So I would expect this about Horsebox , and it's a cool name :D
Horses are cool, I have some outside my window.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
Nach wrote:
Hey, now you're stealing my ideas.
It just took longer for me to type my post since i said 2x more than you :(
Emulator Coder
rog wrote:
Nach wrote:
I can help you with that. I'd be happy to schedule you to add some extra arms on the 22nd. Is that good for you?
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
Nach wrote:
rog wrote:
Nach wrote:
I can help you with that. I'd be happy to schedule you to add some extra arms on the 22nd. Is that good for you?
Oh, Dr. Nach, that's brilliant. My other doctor never would have even thought to try something like that. I'll do it.
Emulator Coder
rog wrote:
Nach wrote:
rog wrote:
Nach wrote:
Oh, Dr. Nach, that's brilliant. My other doctor never would have even thought to try something like that. I'll do it.
Excellent. By the time I'm done with you, you can expect 2012 words per minute, unless of course your brain is too slow. But we have some great addons for that too.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
I don't know, i'll have to look into that.
nocash4u
She/Her
Finished Horsebox 0.0.1v
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
What? That's clearly fake.