Submission Text Full Submission Page
This run uses Snes9X v1.43+ v13 (lua 0.05) for Windows
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Takes damage to save time
Enjoy! :D
(I'm sorry my English is bad so I can't write much ^^!)
At the last stage, Jerry will die if he falls from too high, so I have to fall many times! The movie ends when Jerry pushes the Rocket to the right place and back to safe place, and I think there's no need to press Start button at the score at the end, because the game automatically ends!

Brushy Removed the ROM link. ROM links are not allowed here. Please read the SiteRules if you haven't done so already (most of the rules apply here on the Wiki also).

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2969: Hoandjzj's SNES Tom & Jerry in 11:52.33
Banned User, Player (142)
I will see this movie frist, after encode the same
[18:51] <scrimpy> Oh, nothing [18:51] <mmarks> oh [18:51] <Nach> I think scrimpy is just jealous of you mmarks
I admit, He improved my film for more than 100 frames in the first zone, I vote Yes
[18:51] <scrimpy> Oh, nothing [18:51] <mmarks> oh [18:51] <Nach> I think scrimpy is just jealous of you mmarks
Skilled player (1470)
has it been completed? You must press the start after the score. So this is no ending movie. Voting no. Please edit and reupdate it.
Do the work.
X2poet wrote:
has it been completed? You must press the start after the score. So this is no ending movie. Voting no
Despite his message, I think I'll see the entire movie. It seems that can have great improvements
Skilled player (1470)
Next time he complete it. I will give a yes for the improvement.
Do the work.
Hoandjzj
He/Him
Experienced player (603)
X2poet wrote:
has it been completed? You must press the start after the score. So this is no ending movie. Voting no. Please edit and reupdate it.
I think there's no need to press Start at the score at the end, because the game automatically ends after that! But if there are many ideas that I should press Start, I'll re-edit the run :D
Hoandjzj
He/Him
Experienced player (603)
I'm sorry I don't know the ROM's link is not allowed ^^! Here is the movie on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1B3bANnkpA
Hoandjzj wrote:
I'm sorry I don't know the ROM's link is not allowed ^^! Here is the movie on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1B3bANnkpA
If you visit can be on #tasvideos on irc.freenode.net (on IRC channels)
DiffCalc .NET Frameworks 3.5 required.
Naohiro19, ROM distribution is not permitted via the IRC channels either, assuming that is what you are implying. I may as well pick up trying to encode again, HD encode, here we come.
Editor
Spatial abuse? Check Taking damage for speed gains? Check But he needs to practice on the formal stuff, things like not posting roms and giving the youtube encode a better title. But overall, it looks decent.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!
Hoandjzj
He/Him
Experienced player (603)
henke37 wrote:
Spatial abuse? Check Taking damage for speed gains? Check But he needs to practice on the formal stuff, things like not posting roms and giving the youtube encode a better title. But overall, it looks decent.
Spatial abuse :-?? Taking damage doesn't affect the speed :D
Skilled player (1470)
Oh if I was wrong, I feel very very sorry. Taking damage doesn't affect the speed :D I also had a experiment to do this movie.1st stage was 3 frames slower than this, and 2nd stage was 10 frames slower. So the careful work can get the yes vote actually.
Do the work.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Could use a little more explanation but I overall liked the run and it looks well planned. Voting Yes.
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Why was this cancelled? It's a great movie! Hoandjzj, you should uncancel this movie and just update the movie file to include an extra press of Start (if it is needed). Once this is back to normal, I'll definitely vote Yes on it. I watched it via the encode and had a lot of fun with it.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Hoandjzj
He/Him
Experienced player (603)
Thanks ^^ I have update the movie! :D
Editor
Spatial abuse: Abusing that level elements are close enough in unexpected directions in order to take shortcuts.