Post subject: Silver Surfer
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
Notoriously hard and nearly infamous thanks to the AVGN, I wonder wether this game has any potential for TASing. While it is an autoscrolling game, Perhaps it has capabilities for a playaround, given just by how ridiculously many projectiles it throws in your way. And besides, a game this hard being destroyed TAS style certainly would feel satisfying. Anyway, here's an old, unoptimized WIP I've done ages ago for your enjoyment.
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Fastest time would mean destroying everything before it even appears on screen. Also from a real time playing perpective the game is not as hard once you've memorized the enemy patterns. I'm not sure a playaround would be all that great given the relatively slow movement speed and small number of sprites. Not quite in the same league as Ikaruga or this game me thinks.
Skilled player (1885)
Player (236)
S4FHFB%, anyone? Link to video User movie #49606539655244104 I know we already have the pacifist one and the unpublished one from a decade ago, but perhaps these new restrictions (hard mode and max kills) impose an interesting enough challenge to make this category worth a watch. What do you think?