Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is a story about a Devil Kid called Ackman and a Angel called Tenshi.
Go Go Ackman 3 is the last one of the series to hit the Snes, and probably the best one. In this game, that looks like a crossover between Mega Man and Super Mario, Tenshi's hability to fly is overused to reach higher places faster than Ackman and avoid almost all traps.
The movie was made using Snes9x with Re-Recording funcion.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3306: Alexandre's SNES Go Go Ackman 3 in 23:23.97
Er. 276 rerecords? That's a bit low for a TAS. And watching this, I am pretty sure it wasn't properly TASed. This is just a reasonably quick regular playthrough. Which is a shame, because I think this game has some merit on the site. Not with this run, though! Far too imprecise and not-super. Voting No.
Player (98)
I know re-records aren't supposed to matter... But is there even a single published movie on this site with under 1000 re-records? This could be a good way to screen out submissions that are basically guaranteed to get rejected.
Banned User, Former player
Vykan12 wrote:
But is there even a single published movie on this site with under 1000 re-records?
Quite many. http://tasvideos.org/MovieStatistics.html#FewestRerecords
Skilled player (1090)
This run seems to be very poorly done, which is a shame is this is one of my favourite platformers on the SFC. I haven't tested these out yet, but some thoughts: - You spam the start and Y button at the beginning. Why not skip the intros with frame precision? - Why do you run instead of sliding? One would intuitively think that sliding would be faster (though I could be wrong). - I can visibly see the robot boss' invincibility end for a few frames before you hit him. - You have the same problem against the slime boss, plus the platforming starts to look quite ropey by this point (a few parts where you stall for a few frames) - The angel level looks really rough. If you are using the ledges to jump from you should be grabbing the edge perfectly, you seem to hover over them for longer than you need to. I'll watch the rest later.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
I tried TASing the first game a while back so I'm looking forward to an improved version.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.