• colours a saber
  • colours a saber
  • colours a saber
  • colours a saber
  • colours a saber
  • WHAT THE FU-

Comments

sewa?
no no no man you're doing it all wrong! to death, bro. okay, the line is... seWAAAAAAAA?

Stage by stage comments

taj base

cotton is the fabric of our lives but sewa goes past that and breaks the fabric of the universe

tong city

let's not go there

Other comments

look for run saber version two coming to theaters this summer and by summer i mean i'm lazy
happy april fool's day
this was stupid anyway

Nach: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3538: Samsara's SNES Run Saber "girl power!" in 00:16.20
Made me laugh, yes vote. Honestly, a lot more games could benefit from the whole "changes colors and flies away" schtick.
I will not use self-reference in my signature.
Editor
This one needs a longer description, please elaborate on what is going on here.
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Ummm... what?? I'm going with Meh.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Wow, what happened to break the game?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!